A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristina Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristina Johnson is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristina Johnson MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristina Johnson practice?
- Dr. Kristina Johnson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kristina Johnson practices Family Medicine near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Waynesboro, GA and Pooler, GA.
See Savannah Family Physicians.