A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristina Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristina Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristina Johnson MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristina Johnson practice?
- Dr. Kristina Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristina Johnson practices Family Medicine near Richmond Hill, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Savannah, GA.
See Richmond Hill Family Physicians.