Dr. Kristina Ray MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 19th, 2016
I was a new patient. Dr. Kristina Ray spent a lot of time with me. I do not have any medical problems, but feel that she will take good care of me if I do.

February 29th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
I have been so impressed with Dr. Ray in terms of her professionalism, intelligence, and knowledge. She is genuinely interested in assessing my problems and finding solutions to them. She couldn't be nicer and she seems super smart and caring. I am not thrilled with the friendliness of the office or her immediate staff, but as for her, I could not ask for a better doctor. I know others who go to her and they all agree that she is an excellent doctor and great to deal with.

December 17th, 2015
Dr. Ray is a wonderful, smart, careful and caring physician who is very thorough, pleasant and dedicated to her patients

December 2nd, 2014
Do Not Recommend
After seeing Dr. Ray and being given a terrifying diagnosis of possible pancreatic cancer, I was sent for emergency tests THAT DAY. They promised to call me immediately with the results. I called and called and called the office, and when the nurse FINALLY returned my calls the NEXT day she was standoffish, rude, curt, abrupt and completely unconcerned. I realize physicians and nurses are busy, but you don't tell someone they may possibly be dead in a year and then blow them off. After scheduling a few more appointments with her, I see where the attitude of the staff comes from. I have always waited for at least 45 minutes to see her, and TWICE have had appointments cancelled as I sat in the waiting room, and being handed off to be "work-ins" with other doctors in the practice, resulting in even LONGER wait times. She is completely unconcerned with making her patients wait, with giving them the medications they need, and with hearing them out about health complaints. In my opinion, she needs to find a new calling. She is just not meant to practice medicine.

July 14th, 2014
Primary Care Physician
Dr. Ray has been my Primary Care Physician for four years. Appoinments are easily scheduled and she is punctual. As an over 55 male I didn't expect to like a woman doctor and was veery surprised when I did. My first visit was much more than I expected. She spent almost a full hour on the first visit to get as complete a history and indication of my current health. I was questioned, poked, proded and pricked but after that it has been routine. Her nurse always calls within a few days of a visit to follow up or to give lab results. Dr. Ray always makes sure I have no questions before she leaves. When prescription renawls are needed her staf respons quickly to the pharmacists.

January 26th, 2014
Highly recommend
Dr. Ray is my primary care Dr, I have seen her 3 times in the past year. She is very informative and explains things so you can understand. She takes her time with you, and is very thorough. My husband recently started seeing her and really likes her too. I would highly recommend.

July 31st, 2012
My primary care physician retired after 25 years and I was given to Dr. Ray. I have never had a female doctor and didn't expect to like her. I have seen Dr. Ray 3 times over 10 months. I have accepted her as my primary care physician. I like everything about her professionalism, bedside manner and competence. She has always been on time with appointments, always seeing me within 5 minutes of the appointment time. She is friendly and never seems to be in a hurry. She is straightforward in communication. By that I mean she is direct and doesn't beat around the bush. I would recommend her to anyone.