A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristina Rudgear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristina Rudgear, Endocrinologist, Geriatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristina Rudgear, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudgear graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rudgear has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rudgear accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans