Learn more about Dr. Kristina Rudgear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristina Rudgear, Endocrinologist, Geriatrician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rudgear
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rudgear Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristina Rudgear, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Geriatric Medicine
- Lipid Disorders
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudgear graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rudgear has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristina Rudgear MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristina Rudgear practice?
- Dr. Kristina Rudgear has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristina Rudgear practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Endocrinologists, and Scottsdale Geriatric Doctors.