Learn more about Dr. Kristina Rudgear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristina Rudgear, Endocrinologist, Geriatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristina Rudgear, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudgear graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rudgear has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristina Rudgear MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristina Rudgear practice?
- Dr. Kristina Rudgear has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristina Rudgear practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Endocrinologists, and Scottsdale Geriatric Doctors.