A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristina Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristina Sanchez is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanchez
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanchez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Sanchez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Colorado Mental Health Institute at Pueblo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristina Nahasbah Sanchez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristina N. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Kristina Sanchez has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristina Sanchez practices Family Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Family Physicians.