A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristina Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanchez
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanchez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Sanchez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Colorado Mental Health Institute at Pueblo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristina Nahasbah Sanchez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristina N. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Kristina Sanchez has 11 office locations.
Dr. Kristina Sanchez practices Family Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO and Canon City, CO.
See Pueblo Family Physicians.