A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristina Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Sanchez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Colorado Mental Health Institute at Pueblo
- Centura Health - St Mary Corwin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanchez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan