A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristina Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristina Sanchez is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanchez
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Sanchez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Sanchez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Colorado Mental Health Institute at Pueblo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristina Nahasbah Sanchez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristina N. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Kristina Sanchez has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristina Sanchez practices Family Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Family Physicians.