A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristina Schwerin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwerin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwerin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristina Schwerin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwerin graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Schwerin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristina Marie Schwerin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kristina M. Schwerin practice?
- Dr. Kristina Schwerin has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristina Schwerin practices Psychiatry near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Psychiatrists.