Dr. Kristina Shaffer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristina Shaffer?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Kristina Shaffer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 26th, 2015

Kindest and most caring doctor.

My husband and I love going to see Dr. Shaffer. We started with her many years ago and have stayed with her. She is very good at diagnosis, very professional and effective with her time. She is one of the most considerate and happy doctors we know. She is a delight and so is her staff!

February 23rd, 2015

Great Physician

Dr. Kristina Schaffer is a very friendly and approachable physician. I feel extremly comfortable with her. She is very patient and kind with answering my questions. One of the things that I find most enjoyable about her is her happy disposition.

January 22nd, 2015

She is awesome!

Dr Shaffer was the first Dermatologist out of many that I have seen who took the time to listen to my concerns and determine the correct diagnosis. I highly recommend her!

September 26th, 2014

Administrator

A positive experience with Dr. Kristina Shaffer. She is easy to talk to and took the time to explain the procedure I was having. She is an upbeat, positive lady and made me comfortable. Very encouraging results and a great experience overall. The staff is great at Dermatology Consultants.

January 9th, 2014

Fantastic Doctor

My experience with Dermatology Consultants has been fantastic. Dr Kristina Shaffer provides excellent care. The staff are friendly and caring. Highly recommended.

October 7th, 2012

The greatest decision

The greatest decision I have ever made was to visit Dr. Tina Shaffer. There were a couple of things that I was hoping to tighten up on my face before my 20th High School Reunion. She explained my options and I made the appointment with a very friendly and efficient woman. During the two procedures I had with Dr. Shaffer, she walked me through every step, and I really enjoyed speaking with her. She made the whole experience fun and I found myself laughing and smiling the whole time, which I did not expect.Results? Incredible. I cant wait to go to my high school reunion! I see my younger self in the mirror again. She also talked to me about my skin regimen, and recommended products that made a great difference. We are so lucky to have Dr. Shaffer in our town. I considered keeping her my little secret, however, when I was doing research to find a dermatologist, I would have appreciated reading this feedback. Hope you benefit from my experience and enjoy.

September 20th, 2012

Dr. Kristina Shaffer is professional, knowledgeable and understanding.

My first appointment with Dr.Shaffer came after I had multiple negative visits with other Dermatologists. She was the only one who cared and was patient enough to see me through this problem. I had multiple follow ups while she managed my situation with a conclusion. She is so smart. Thank you

June 15th, 2012

Treated for skin condition

Dr. Shaffer performed a small biopsy on my lip. She took time to answer all my questions, followed up with the results in just a few days and has prescribed a treatment plan. All of this occurred in less than a week.

February 28th, 2012

Very capable and caring physician.

January 10th, 2012

what a great experience

Dr. Shaffer is, not just one of, but the the kindest and most caring doctor I have ever experienced. Patient, cheerful, smart, and EFFECTIVE in eradicating my problems! Can't say more than that!

September 25th, 2015