A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristina VanderMark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristina VanderMark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristina VanderMark, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. VanderMark graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. VanderMark has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristina R VanderMark MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kristina R. VanderMark practice?
- Dr. Kristina VanderMark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristina VanderMark practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Norton Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Marquette, MI.