A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristina VanderMark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristina VanderMark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristina VanderMark, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. VanderMark graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. VanderMark has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. VanderMark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristina R. VanderMark practice?
Dr. Kristina VanderMark practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Marquette, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Norton Shores, MI and Muskegon, MI.
See Marquette Obstetricians & Gynecologists.