A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristina Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristina Wagner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristina Wagner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wagner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Pinnacle Health at Harrisburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristina M Wagner MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kristina M. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Kristina Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristina Wagner practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Dillsburg, PA.
See Dillsburg Internists and Dillsburg Pediatricians.