Dr. Kristina Wagner MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Dillsburg, PA

February 26th, 2015
I love Dr. Wagner and the whole staff. They make you feel at ease.

June 4th, 2014
Empathy
I was recently contacted I must come in for a Wellness Review due to my turning 65 and hadn't been to the doctor for over a year. I was not happy about going because I am in very good health for my age. I went, took some kind of dimensia test and then had to meet with the doctor. Now she wants me to get a multitude of tests. I asked since I am in good health if I had to do this. Her reply "you either must do them or find another doctor:". This is three days after my daughter and 3 year old grandson moved to England for 3 years due to son in laws job. This is after 14 years of going to the same doctor. Now how can I possible give her a good rating?

September 12th, 2012
She always takes the time to discuss all my problems and even asks further questions, she has even phoned me personally to give me lab results and explain the different issues. Highly recommendthis doctor.

February 4th, 2012
She was very unprofessional and I only seemed to be like a number to her....she was not thorough during her exam either.

July 30th, 2010
Excellent with both kids and adults. Good listener. Willing to work with adults on different types of treatments available - but will voice her preferred treament. Having lab facilities/xray next door is convenient.

March 3rd, 2010
Wonderful Pediatrician
I have a pleasant experience every time my son has an appointment with Dr. Wagner. She takes time with us & even plays with my son. The wait time is a big dislike. Plan on waiting a good amount of time in the waiting room. Also sometimes a MA will take your childs weight and height & i had one issue with one being totally off on that, but when the doctor came in she re-evaluated and got the correct measurements. I'm am very pleased, we have now been patients for 15 months!