Learn more about Dr. Kristina Walick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristina Walick, Pediatric Orthopedics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristina Walick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Walick graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Walick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian/St Lukes's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristina Sinacori Walick MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristina S. Walick practice?
- Dr. Kristina Walick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristina Walick practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Centennial, CO.
See Denver Orthopedic Surgeons and Denver Sports Medicine Doctors.