A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristina Walick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristina Walick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristina Walick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Walick graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Walick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
- Brooke Army Medical Center
- North Central Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristina Sinacori Walick MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kristina S. Walick practice?
- Dr. Kristina Walick has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristina Walick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.