More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristina Walick
Dr. Kristina Walick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO, with other offices in Colorado Springs, CO and Aurora, CO. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Pediatrics. Dr. Walick is affiliated with Evans Army Community Hospital. Dr. Walick has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Kristina Walick has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Kristina Walick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.
Dr. Martin Alswang
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Denver, CO 0 mi36
Dr. John Ross
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Denver, CO 0 mi34
Dr. James Ball
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Denver, CO 0 mi11