A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristina Walick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristina Walick, Pediatric Orthopedics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristina Walick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Walick graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Walick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian/St Lukes's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristina Sinacori Walick MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristina S. Walick practice?
- Dr. Kristina Walick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristina Walick practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Centennial, CO.
See Denver Orthopedic Surgeons and Denver Sports Medicine Doctors.