A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristine Blackham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristine Blackham, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackham graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Blackham has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristine Blackham MD is a female Neuroradiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Kristine Blackham practice?
- Dr. Kristine Blackham has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristine Blackham practices Neuroradiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Radiologists.