Dr. Kristine Borrison MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Los Gatos, CA

May 28th, 2015
I cannot say anything good about Dr. Borrison. During my first pregnancy she dismissed all my concerns regarding any pains I had. Never would see me for them. My daughter struggled in-utero tremendously. She was born with many complications due to no amniotic fluid left....no ultra sounds were done along the way. Dr. Borrison dismissed it her distorted delivery and said, "she's a little squished. She'll straighten out"...so cold! My daughter has gone though several surgeries and physical therapy and still struggling. After my daughter I struggled through 2 miscarriages, Dr. Borrison said she doesn't really look into anything until at least 3!! Really??!! She is cold hearted and in my opinion an awful doctor that doesn't take any time in caring for her patients. I would not recommend her to my enemy!

June 1st, 2011
She doesn't spend that much time with you as her tactic is to ask you if you have questions. If there are questions or issues then she takes the time to spend with you, though. I have no issues with that. I think some people like more coddling, but i am not one.

January 18th, 2010
Wonderful!
Dr. Borrison always was so warm and caring when she saw me at appointments. She pulled out my baby and stitched me up and made me laugh after 4 hours of pushing that went no where. The next day when she came to check up on me in the hospital she genuinely cared about how I was doing as a new mom and doted on my baby boy. She is professional and a friendly face at the same time.