A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristine Erlandson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristine Erlandson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Erlandson graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Erlandson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristine M Erlandson MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kristine M. Erlandson practice?
- Dr. Kristine Erlandson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristine Erlandson practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Infectious Disease Doctors.