A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristine Erlandson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristine Erlandson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Erlandson graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Erlandson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Erlandson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan