Dr. Kristine Eskuchen MD Patient Reviews

3.0
  • 2 reviews

October 31st, 2016
Unresolved
I have seen her for over 3 years, she didn't do much for me except prescribe pain medication. On three separate occasions, she didn't remember I had been there. I go there twice a year and she thought it was longer. I have had great difficulty refilling the one medication I need above all others; my inhaler. She was more concerned with that stupid narcotic contract than she was with my ability to breathe. I am getting off the narcotics, with no thanks to her. I'm not going back. Ever.

May 21st, 2011
follow up with results unacceptable
My follow up after blood work consisted of the nurse calling me and saying the normal for this test should be 1 and yours came out at 8 and you need a referral to another specialist. I requested to talk to Kristine 3 times by phone and was told the doctor was too busy but the nurse could help me. Ok, well after talking to the nurse she freely admitted she only knew what my number was but had no idea what the numbers stood for or meant. I had questions and was told she is too busy to call you. I then requested a paper copy of all the test results and was told see if she has time to explain the results when you pick up the copy. Ok I went there and requested the 4th time and was told oh, shes too busy to explain what this test indicated or was even testing for. I left and am doing my research on the internet. I will not go back to this doctor as I think any abnormal result that comes back warrants 5 or 10 minutes from the doctor to see if the patient has any questions and explain what this test is looking for.