A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristine Everding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristine Everding is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristine Everding, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Everding graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Everding has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Worthington Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Everding accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristine R. Everding practice?
Dr. Kristine Everding practices Family Medicine near Worthington, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Fulda, MN and Lakefield, MN.
See Worthington Family Physicians.