Dr. Kristine Galich Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kristine Galich?

STANDS HER PATIENTS UP!

Posted on October 10th, 2014

This Woman is a Pompous ARROGANT Smart Alick! Good Luck with trying to talk with her and bedside manner folks! I have never been treated so badly in my entire life by ANY Doctor! I went to a Dr,in her practice, while she was out for a month on medical for her arm/wrist.. and when she came in for next apt . she actually KEPT, she was VERY Rude, and souted out at the mouth , like a woman who was over her head with Stress of Doctoring. This whole group in the office Lies to cover for her... Please consider who your looking at making an apt. with and putting your life in the hands of. and don't go through what "I" have had to go through.. please. :-(

Posted on December 3rd, 2009

Outstanding. I've had quite a few bad experiences with physicians in the past and so, I am hard to please. Dr. Gerbus won my confidence right away. She took the time to listen and my problem was actually resolved.

Posted on January 22nd, 2016