A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristine Girard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristine Girard, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Girard graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Girard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance
- M.I.T. Medical Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristine A Cha Girard MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kristine A. Girard practice?
- Dr. Kristine Girard has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristine Girard practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Psychiatrists.