Overall Review

May 22nd, 2013
Outstanding Physician
I have been seeing Dr. Hess for years and have found her to be very professional und up to date on current treatments. She has worked with my chronic condition of Lichen Planus which is a very difficult problem to control. I highly recommend her and Marion is very fortunate to have her and her expertise here.

November 24th, 2010
Problem solved!
I called Dr. Hess's office for an appointment for a mole on my hip that I was concerned about.The staff answering the phone scheduled me within a week, and forwarded the paper work to me so I could have it filled out before I came into the office.When I arrived, the staff was so nice! This is a rarity these days! They processed my paperwork quickly, and I was back to see the doctor promptly.Dr. Hess looked at my mole and told me that it was normal and that nothing further needed to be done.I left the office reassured and pleased that nothing was removed that didn't need to be. Thank goodness for this office! The staff was warm and caring and Dr. Hess was professional and prompt. I left reassured!