A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristine Hirschfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristine Hirschfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristine Hirschfield, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirschfield graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Hirschfield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- MetroSouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristine Marie Hirschfield MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristine M. Hirschfield practice?
- Dr. Kristine Hirschfield has 12 office locations.
Dr. Kristine Hirschfield practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgecrest, CA and Tehachapi, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.