Kristine M Keeney, MD
5100 W Taft Rd
Ste 2E
Liverpool, NY 13088
(315) 452-2900
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

May 17th, 2013

Six years ago I was diagnosed with Lymphoma Cancer and Dr, Keeney did my surgery. She was great and made me feel so comfortable as I was beyond scared at what was ahead of me. I am now cancer free and it is such a great feeling. Back in January of this year my daughter felt something on her breast and we went right to Dr. Keeney. She took the time to talk to my daughter who is only 21 and explain everything to her step by step being that she was getting ready to go back to college out of town. Surgery was done on her spring break and she is fine. Dr. Keeney and her office staff were great working with my daughter since she was at school out of town. They were very caring and I couldn't have asked for a greater doctor.

Oct 22nd, 2012

LOVE her!!! Such a sweet caring manner and VERY professional!

|  Great surgeon  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2012

Had breast surgery and Dr Keeney was the best.AF

Jul 28th, 2009

I agree with the individual that indicated that she is not aware of certain subjects - at times I felt rushed in my appointments -- also with they look at you and say your fine and then you wind up in the hospital

|  Kind and professional  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2009

When I was diagnosed with breast cancer, Dr. Keeney was very kind and professional. She answered all of my questions thoroughly and I never felt rushed. The office is wonderful about scheduling tests and appointments and following up with me on results. I trust her more than any other physician I've had.

|  Not enough information  |  show details
by rose on Dec 16th, 2008

In my opinion I don't think she has enough information on certain subjects.