Dr. Kristine Koh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristine Koh?

May 26th, 2015

Excellent bedside manner for an ER physician.

November 2nd, 2008

Super nice and great bedside manner

I had experience with Dr. Koh at St. Jude Emergency Room in Fullerton, CA. She was the first person to triage me before sending me back to the waiting room to wait for a bed. After getting called to a bed, no one came to see me for an entire hour. I got up and was crying and saw Dr. Koh go into a small office. I asked to speak with her but the clerk wouldn't get her. I went back to my room. Dr. Koh saw me and was concerned. Even though she was ending her shift, she came to evaluate me and help me with pain relief. She is very sympathetic and spoke to me on my level. She was more of a friend than a doctor, which I appreciated. Sometimes doctors can be intimidating. She was friendly and approachable and I just wish she had a private practice.

August 11th, 2017