A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristine Krever:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristine Krever is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krever
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krever Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristine Krever, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krever graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Krever has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristine Wang Krever MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristine W. Krever practice?
- Dr. Kristine Krever has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristine Krever practices Family Medicine near Colts Neck, NJ.
See Colts Neck Family Physicians.