Learn more about Dr. Kristine Krol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristine Krol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristine Krol, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krol graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Krol has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Somerset Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krol accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 18 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristine Krol practice?
Dr. Kristine Krol practices Allergy & Immunology near Somerville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Bedminster, NJ.
See Somerville Allergists.