Learn more about Dr. Kristine Krol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristine Krol is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krol
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristine Krol, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krol graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Krol has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristine Krol MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kristine Krol practice?
- Dr. Kristine Krol has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristine Krol practices Allergy & Immunology near Somerville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Somerville Allergists.