A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristine Krol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristine Krol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristine Krol, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krol graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Krol has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristine Krol MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kristine Krol practice?
- Dr. Kristine Krol has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kristine Krol practices Allergy & Immunology near Somerville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Bedminster, NJ.
See Somerville Allergists.