Dr. Kristine Krueger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristine Krueger?

March 5th, 2016

Dr. Kruger listens and gives real help. It's very hard to get in to see her, she told me come back in 3 months and the first available appointment was in 7 months.

January 28th, 2016

Tore Rectum, Unprepared, Intrusive, Rude, Racist

Dr. Krueger floundered throughout the exam. She clearly had not read any of my well-prepared paperwork since she had no idea of my stated reason for visit. Every question she asked, I already had answered on her office form. When I volunteered info, she wrote it down backwards! (She referred to this error before the E/C; when I corrected her, she actually laughed and refused to change it!) She also curtly asked intrusive, non-medical questions re: my personal life and made rude comments to my answers. Worst colonoscopy ever (others not in KY) and only one in which a purported pro tore my rectum so that it bleed copiously for three hours afterward, and sporadically for five days more. Also, LPN Cara improperly removed arm needle so that my arm's arterial blood sprayed in an arc; then she actually complained about the mess and extra work. Finally, my well-dressed, African-American friend was harassed by a security guard, who followed him into the OP office and hovered around him until we left. Dr. Krueger's c.v shows she graduated from fourth-rate, deep South public universities (SC, FL). Not surprising.

December 26th, 2013

Excellent Doctor For Colonoscopy

Dr. Kruger was very good about sedation issues I had,and was willing to do it without sedation,minimal medications one would need during procedure. Her skills in removing polyps was very good wasn't painful at all and she explained every step procedure to make me feel more at ease since was my first test like this,and extra procedure to have remove polyp. I would Highly Recommend Dr. Kruger For anyone seeking A dr and that feels comfortable with A doctor of these skills and knowledge of her field of expertise. Highly recommend this doctor and her staff.

May 5th, 2017