Learn more about Dr. Kristine Leaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristine Leaman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leaman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Leaman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristine Leaman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Leaman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Leaman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristine M Leaman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kristine M. Leaman practice?
- Dr. Kristine Leaman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristine Leaman practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Primary Care Doctors and Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists.