Dr. Kristine Lisi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristine Lisi?

June 13th, 2013

I found her to be good when i first went to her years ago but then I felt rushed at appointments and dealt like a deck of cards to specialists. Also she NEVER came to the hospital the 2x's I was in there. Her associates didn't know me and I was misdiagnosed. Ended up in Danbury Hospital where I was treated and released. I would not go back to her.

November 8th, 2012

Dr. Lisi is a wonderful caring doctor. I have recommended my family and friends to her. Dr Lisi has always taken time with myself and my mom and has treated us like her own family. she is one doctor that really shows she cares about her patients.

August 12th, 2009

Great bedside manner

Dr. Lisi has so far been a great doctor over the past year+ that I've been seing her. Getting an appointment when I'm sick is usually pretty quick since she is located at 3 different offices and I can have my choice of appointments in any of those depending on availability. Dr. Lisi has spent a good deal of time getting to know me, and even remembers me when I come back in; not too bad for a Dr. who sees so many patients. I also happen to know that she is wonderful with special needs individuals!

February 19th, 2009

Frustrated Patient

In the beginning, Dr. Lisi took a great deal of time with me discussing how i feel and my concerns about what is bothering me. She was concerned with not only the physical concerns with me, but the emotional side as well. Now, I am rushed in order to meet a patient quota, and it definitely shows. If it continues, I will have no choice but to find another physician.

February 24th, 2017