Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristine King
Dr. Kristine King, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Renton, WA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Genetics. Dr. King is affiliated with Rogue Valley Medical Center, Providence Medford Medical Center and Medford. Dr. King has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kristine King has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Kristine King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Renton, WA.