Dr. Kristine Mccorquodale MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics West Columbia, SC

July 24th, 2015
Horrible staff - very rude
Dr. Mac is a wonderful doctor. Too bad her staff ruin the visits. Not only do they not do what Dr. Mac asks them to do, they do not return phone calls, will not allow you to even leave a message for Dr. Mac. I spoke with Dr. Mac about her staff several times but they only continued to get worse. After 12 years of being with her I finally gave up because I couldn't even speak to her. What a shame...she is an wonderful doctor and person.

February 9th, 2011
Dr. Mac & her staff were excellent when my 3 year old spiked a fever. While I was of oourse worried about my child the entire staff made me feel at ease, but most importantly made my child feel at ease and quickly got my child on the road to recovery.

November 10th, 2009
No-nonsense, compassionate, definitely has your child's well-being at the top of her priority list. She has that mother-to-mother understanding that facilitates communication, & she doesn't minimize your concerns as a parent. She's a wealth of information & doesn't mind sharing what she knows.