A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristine McVea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristine McVea is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristine McVea, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McVea graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McVea has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Creighton University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristine Lyn McVea MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Kristine L. McVea practice?
- Dr. Kristine McVea has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristine McVea practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Public Health near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists, Omaha Pediatricians, and Omaha Preventive Medicine Specialists.