A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristine Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristine Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristine Miller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristine E Miller MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kristine E. Miller practice?
- Dr. Kristine Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristine Miller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Obstetricians & Gynecologists.