Dr. Kristine Parke MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Santa Fe, NM

no change

May 21st, 2016
Waited 1 hour and 15 minutes to see her. No apology. Not very patient friendly. Left wishing I was not there.

February 23rd, 2016
I love my doctor
Dr. Parke is a great physician, very attentive and thoughtful. She thinks outside of the box and pays attention to details. Unfortunately, it's not always easy to schedule an appointment with her - mostly, because good doctors in Santa Fe have a lot of patients

December 5th, 2015
Dr P pleasant for two visits. Said I could come and see her any time just for consult. 3rd visit she was rude to me, said to hug her and then she left the room again saying "come and see anytime." Diagnosed problem well but follow up with her disasterous. When I asked her to fill out a simple form for me, she said look at the stack of work I have to do. When she finally filled out the form she did incomplete and I had to go back and tell the staff for her to complete the form. I've had to return to that office several times to get the front office help to provide information they failed to send off to other specialists. But when I asked for my records to be transferred to another Dr they did not hesitate. It was done immediately. I'm on Medicare and supplemental, and I think they wanted more money from other other insurances.

September 13th, 2015
Dr. Parke really knows her stuff
Kris Parke is always there for me. She's a terrific diagnostician, a lovely, caring person who puts her patients at ease immediately. Plus she has great bedside manner and goes out of the way to spend as much time as I need to answer all of my questions. It's a pleasure to work with her.

June 2nd, 2015
Very happy to have found Dr. Parke upon moving to Santa Fe. She has been incredibly thorough on following up all on my concerns, has a lovely and relaxed manner with no feeling of being rushed. I feel that I am in good hands.

October 11th, 2014
A doctor who really listens and cares
I feel good about having a doctor finally who really wants to help her patients. I think your great.

February 22nd, 2014
I love Dr. Parke - love her. She is pleasant, learned, professional, listens to her patients concerns without being condescending or dictatorial. I recommend her to everyone I know who is looking for a Doctor.

January 28th, 2014
several visits
dr parke listens, works with me to figure out what's most important to tackle first and then over time, refers with ease, gives solid information, and inspires me to do my best ...