Dr. Kristine Percy MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Brea, CA

3.3

January 28th, 2016
Stay away!
This office is the absolute worst. Everyone in the office is terrible. The staff is inept and rude, the doctors are rude and unprofessional. I have a unique situation for needing large doses of my prescription. Very unique situation. No one can ever remember it and it's clearly not in my file. They don't have that many patients. I can't believe I have to explain my whole life story every single time. Several times I've been told "I don't know," when I see a doctor. Um....you're the doctor. You don't know what's wrong with me? I can't count the number of the times the girls in the office have screwed up my prescriptions. I was told someone would call me back the same day. Four days later I called and they said oh, yea, we can't do a re-fill cause you need to see the doctor first. Don't you think someone should have called me? I was leaving the country in a few days. If they had called when they said they would I could've dealt with it. But they didn't do their jobs and wouldn't give me an appointment to deal with my prescription before leaving the country which meant I was left without a refill. Nice work. I hate this place they are the worst people ever. I told one of the doctors I had a gotten a sore throat a few times so she said oh we'll just remove your tonsils. That's an awful surgery for adults to have and how is that an acceptable conclusion? Cause it'll cost more money. I can't believe people take their children there. Stay far away from them if you actually want to be taken care of ever.

November 8th, 2010
Very caring doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Percy for a few years. She has always been very patient and willing to discuss all my options with me, even regarding some of my non-traditional choices. She was very sweet with my young daughter when she needed her first stitches removed. Highly recommend!

October 6th, 2009
This doctor doesn't have very good listening skills. She needs to listen to her patients