A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristine Perle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Perle graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.More Education & Awards
Dr. Perle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Troy Community Hospital
- Erwin, NY
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 21 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kristine Perle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristine E. Perle practice?
Dr. Kristine Perle practices Family Medicine near Painted Post, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sayre, PA and Northumberland, PA.
See Painted Post Family Physicians.