A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristine Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristine Pham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristine Duong Pham MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristine D. Pham practice?
- Dr. Kristine Pham has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kristine Pham practices Internal Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Warrenton, VA and Gainesville, VA.
See Bellflower Internists.