A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristine Pierce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristine Pierce, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristine Pierce, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Pierce has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristine Kathryn Pierce MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kristine K. Pierce practice?
- Dr. Kristine Pierce has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristine Pierce practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.