Dr. Kristine Romine MD Patient Reviews

3.2

August 17th, 2016
She is the best!

April 26th, 2016
I am incredibly impressed with Dr. Romine. Not only did she spend time explaining my diagnoses, but she didn't press her suggestions or treatments on me. I would recommend Dr. Romine in a heartbeat.

December 31st, 2015
Dr Romine will see you on your initial visit but you will only see young interns after that. One of these interns said I was fine but I went to another Dermatologist and they found basil cell cancer.

December 17th, 2014
very poor treatment and dirty exam room
This office is very incompetent. I asked for an annual check up but the PA Molly who is very rude, said she was not told I wanted that and spent THREE MINUTES total with me, and left without ever asking me if I had any questions. She was concerned with staying on schedule (she was already late) rather than treating me. They rush everyone through to make money--more patients in as little time as possible. In addition, the garbage can was overflowing with garbage--patients paper dressing gowns, etc. making the exam room unhygienic. Dr. Romine popped in to say hello and then she and her staff suggested I buy some expensive pharmaceuticals they sell! That's all the attention I got.

October 19th, 2013
Great dermatologist
I have always had thorough skin exams and receive excellent patient care at all of my appointments. This office has always accommodated me and has taken care of all of my skin problems as well as answer my questions. This office was a great find and worth the wait. Very courteous and professional staff.

September 12th, 2013
If you want to see a rude PA go to Dr Romaine. Even if you have been treated in the past for skin cancers she still refuses to see you. When I insisted on seeing her, I was scolded by her .She rudely told me she didn't have time to see me. I had waited months to see her and that was her response. My daughter went to see a Pa for acne and asked if the PA could check her moles as well.... guess what she refused and asked her to make another appointment. If I needed botox, I hazard to say I would be in to see the Dr asap!!!

October 30th, 2012
Lack of care; excessive billing
This doctor is ALL about the money. It makes me wonder if all the procedures she performs are necessary because I feel that she values making money more than proper patient care.

November 21st, 2011
Not good for tricky skin problems
This doc specializes in cosmetics, moles, melanoma. If you have something outside of these... go elsewhere.

September 7th, 2011
MM D, Dermatologist
I am a legal visitor from another country. She told me to go stay "in front of a fan" at 107 degrees...!!!I I have a nice vacation home in Scottsdale with very good airconditioner... I called her back when i discovered new sympthoms and she responded w/out listening seemingly that "to give it more time". I had to look for another dermatologist at this point. Very bad service

July 14th, 2011
second thoughts
I have been with this doctor for many years but decided I needed to see a doctor who actually listens and isn't condescending. She has no time to spend with you, nor does she really listen to your concerns or give you a clear picture of what is going on. She seems now to suffer from a "doctor knows best complex." Very disappointing because she is very talented and capable. I just feel that my doctor should be my advocate and she clearly is not. I had been seeing her to treat my skin cancer and I feel I cannot get a straight answer from her. What bothered me most was that she withheld information that was critical to making an informed decision. You go to a doctor because of their expertise. Part of that means, to me at least, that you should be able to trust that doctor's judgment. Sadly, this is no longer the case for me.

June 14th, 2011
I went to Dr Romine for 10 years for annual skin cancer checks, but left after she added cosmetic procedures to her practice. It's impossible to get an appointment - even as an existing patient who is a skin cancer survivor. If you want botox or a filler, you'll get in next week with Dr Romine. If you want a mole checked or a skin check - you'll wait 5-6 months just to see an assistant. What does that say about patient priorities?

November 8th, 2010
Don't get to see the doctor unless you are diagnosed with skin cancer or wait several months, otherwise you see the PA who is very difficult to understand as she has a very heavy accent. Dr. Romine is very condecending and although her location is ideal for me and my family her practices and attitude are not.