A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristine Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristine Roth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristine Roth, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Child Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Roth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristine Roth MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kristine Roth practice?
- Dr. Kristine Roth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristine Roth practices Psychiatry near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Clinton Township Psychiatrists.