A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristine Sarna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristine Sarna, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarna
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sarna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristine Sarna, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarna graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sarna has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristine Kensche Sarna MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristine K. Sarna practice?
- Dr. Kristine Sarna has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristine Sarna practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.