A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristine Sarna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristine Sarna, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristine Sarna, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarna graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sarna has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristine Kensche Sarna MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristine K. Sarna practice?
- Dr. Kristine Sarna has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristine Sarna practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.