Dr. Kristine Sarna MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 19th, 2012
The medical staff is just ok, I've seen better. However the office staff is the pitts and if you complain and wish to talk with the doctor (co-owner) about her office staff, don't be surprised if you're dropped. Also, they're not particularly pleasant to men and I believe would rather they stay away.

March 22nd, 2011
Dr. Sarna changed my life!
Nine months ago, I came into Paradise Medspa & Wellness to inquire about weight loss. I met with Dr.Sarna, and we agreed to find out what foods may have been bothering me, and it turns out that I have intolerance to gluten, corn, and dairy. This has changed my life. I had suffered with chronic headaches for years, and this was the first time I was able to have any relief. Because of the changes I have made in my diet, I feel better, have lost 18 lbs, and no longer suffer from debilitating headaches.For the first time ever, I agreed to have botox injections in my forehead, and filler in my laugh lines. I can tell you that the difference in the appearance of my face is astonishing. I feel as if I have taken 5 to 10 years off of my face. I am also using the Clarisonic facial cleaning system, along with a cleanser and toner suggested by the staff, and the signs of aging are improving just in two short months. I also want to share that my husband is fighting Cancer. Every time we would travel, my husband would get terribly ill. On the suggestion of Dr. Sarna, Greg started to have the Myer's Cocktail a day prior to traveling, and he hasn't been ill since. Thanks to the doctors and fine staff at Paradise Medspa & Wellness, I will continue to look my best!

December 6th, 2010
Dr. Sarna is a great listener and I am very interested in natural therapies. She is open and knowledgable about these.