Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristine Schwinof
Dr. Kristine Schwinof, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vancouver, WA, with another office in Portland, OR. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Schwinof is affiliated with Providence Portland Medical Center, Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center and Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kristine Schwinof has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kristine Schwinof is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.
Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Internal Medicine
Dr. John Morton
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Vancouver, WA 0 mi40
Dr. Kristin Vandomelen
Internal Medicine, Residency
Vancouver, WA 0 mi9