A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristine Spence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristine Spence is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Spence graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Spence has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristine Knop Spence DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Kristine K. Spence practice?
- Dr. Kristine Spence has 8 office locations.
Dr. Kristine Spence practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI and Bridgeport, MI.
See Bay City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.