A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristine Strickland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristine Strickland is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Strickland graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Strickland has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristine Marie Strickland MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristine M. Strickland practice?
- Dr. Kristine Strickland has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristine Strickland practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Grafton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Green Bay, WI.
See Grafton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.