A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristine Teodori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristine Teodori is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teodori
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Teodori Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Teodori graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Teodori has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Medical Center
- Franciscan St. Anthony CP
- Franciscan St. Anthony Health Crown Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristine Marie Teodori DO is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristine M. Teodori practice?
- Dr. Kristine Teodori has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kristine Teodori practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Crown Point, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Frankfort, IL and Highland, IN.
See Crown Point Internists and Crown Point Geriatric Doctors.