A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristine Teodori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristine Teodori is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teodori
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Teodori Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Teodori graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Teodori has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Medical Center
- Franciscan St. Anthony CP
- Franciscan St. Anthony Health Crown Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristine Marie Teodori DO is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristine M. Teodori practice?
- Dr. Kristine Teodori has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kristine Teodori practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Crown Point, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Frankfort, IL and Highland, IN.
See Crown Point Internists and Crown Point Geriatric Doctors.