Dr. Kristine Uramoto MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

December 24th, 2016
The best doctor
Thanks a million. May you have a wonderful holidays.

October 2nd, 2015
BEWARE! Don't even bother! Compassionate? I don't think so!!!!
If I could give minus 5 stars, I would. The receptionist said that this practice is no longer accepting my insurance, Humana, which pays very well. It even allows me to go to non-network doctors with a higher co-pay. Dr. Uramoto's office would not even make an appointment. Would not recommend another rheumatologist, either. SO MUCH FOR SO-CALLED COMPASSION!!!!

December 19th, 2014
Thank you for your great care. I cannot imagine how my life would be if I had not met you. Happy holidays.

June 29th, 2011
Overall an exceptional doctor
I've been seeing Dr. Uramoto for roughly 5 years now, and she was a Godsend upon our first meeting. The initial appointment I had took a few months to get in, as it tends to be with most specialists, but once that first appointment was over with, I've always been able to see her within the week. She was the first doctor to take me seriously when I first started getting sick. She's very personable & considerate. I agree with her diagnosis, and though I have many questions, generally leave her office satisfied. We're still working on the kinks of my health issues, but she never leaves me hanging. Also, she has had the same personal nurse the entire time, Lori, who has become what I consider a very good acquaintance, and someone I trust and can confide in with my health concerns and even medically financial concerns. There are a few negatives. She is unfortunately always running late (I kinda don't really mind though, I can wait around anywhere for days) -- even when I'm on time or a little late I'll end up waiting anywhere from 30min and up (but don't show up late or they'll have to reschedule you). She only works three days a week and seems to take quite a few small vacations, so it can take a little while before she can catch up with everyone to take care of things like refills and such, so just make sure you have at least 1-2 refills remaining a few weeks in advance -- Lori's great about follow-up though. Hmm. I suppose that's about it for the negatives. In any event, I have had a little experience with two other rheumatologists on the island (one is my mother's and the other is a good friend of mine's) and I have to say (won't name names, but they are very highly accredited) I'd much rather see Dr. Uramoto, mainly because she is very approachable, leaving one to not be apprehensive about sharing their complaints.