A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristine Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristine Walsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walsh
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Walsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristine Walsh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Diabetes Complications
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Walsh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristine Elizabeth Walsh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristine E. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Kristine Walsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristine Walsh practices Family Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Primary Care Doctors.