Dr. Kristine Walsh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristine Walsh?

June 26th, 2012

Does she even have a medical degree?

Worst doctor ever. Very incompetent. Not even sure she has a degree. Not very bright.

May 20th, 2011

Best doctor I have ever had

Dr. Walsh is great at what she does. I believe if it wasn't for Dr. Walsh, my life would be short lived. If your not using Dr. Walsh as your doctor, your missing out

March 31st, 2011

Worst practice I have ever dealt with.

February 7th, 2011

Needs Improvement

Unable to make a same day (or even next day) appointment for strep throat. Asks for us to return over and over to be checked on, but no change in care is determined. We explained that this was a hardship and did not seem to accomplish anything health wise, not only because of the co-pay each time, but also because of having to get off of work. The doctor did not seem to care about our concerns. Misdiagnosed my husband's pneumonia and thus caused him to suffer through being VERY ill for almost 6 weeks before FINALLY agreeing to try antibiotics. Within days of starting the antibiotics he was much better. To summarize, Dr. Walsh has a nice bedside manner; however, she seems to need more training. Her nurse is very nice and well-trained.

January 2nd, 2011

Review by RN

Not at all impressed with this physician. I went in for an annual physical because my original doctor stopped taking insurance plans. Dr. Walsh took a decent history and physical but really dropped the ball with my lab work. Every physical I've ever gotten has included a BMP, CBC, lipid/ cholesterol panel, thyroid study and fasting glucose. Dr. Walsh ordered a cholesterol panel and fasting glucose only. I flat out requested the other tests and she refused to order them stating she only ordered those labs if there appeared to be a problem. As an RN, I am well aware that there can be a problem with any of those labs without any clinical symptoms showing up. About a week later, I got a call from a medical assistant with my lab results. She informed me that my fasting glucose was high and that I "might be borderline diabetic". I wanted more information on this and what the doctor recommended for follow up and all she could tell me was to have it rechecked in a year. Being a MA, with no medical knowledge she had no business calling abnormal test results to patients! I was unable to get any follow up from Dr Walsh herself. I ended up discussing the result with a diabetic nurse educator at work who tested a post prandial (post eating) blood sugar on me that came back totally normal. She explained that one elevated fasting glucose is not a good diagnostic tool for pre diabetes. The 1 hour post eating blood sugar gives a much more clear picture about whether or not a patient might be diabetic or prediabetic.I am not going back to this office and have switched to another doctor who will hopefully be much more detail oriented and have the time to follow up with patients rather than assigning her job duties to her office staff.

October 5th, 2010

Understaffed - They Should Not be Accepting New Patients.

I cannot comment on the actual service of this place. When calling, they always ask you to hold. The lady at the front desk, Erin, is polite although I think she is overworked. They need more receptionists or to stop accepting new patients or schedule more time between appointments. I arrived about five minutes late for my appointment due to traffic. The told me I would have to reschedule and there was no way they would take me. When I had called to schedule the appointment last week, they said they schedule plenty of time for the Dr to do whatever they need to do, 30 minutes. This office has no flexibility, and I do not recommend it if there is any chance you might be late. Again, I am not sure of the quality of service, but I think they are taking on more than they can handle. I called New West Physicians and they said They would take me this afternoon. We will see how that works out. I have to work today but scheduled an Appt for tomorrow morning.

August 22nd, 2010

my health

Just starting using Dr. Walsh-got an appt right away-my bp was in the danger zone-Dr. Walsh was VERY firm talking to me on my health- Dr. Walsh saved my life. THANK YOU!

March 27th, 2010

poor staff waiting time and dr/patient confidentiality issues

Dr walsh's newest receptionist is very very rude. I did not get her name but she is of mexican decent. I am pretty much always on time or early but the past time I had an appointment I was on my way there from Boulder and there was an accident on our way. We even called and told them that we were probably going to be between 5 and ten minutes late out of courtesy. We were exactly 10 minutes late when we arrived from a usually only 25 minute drive. When we got there the receptionist insisted we were 15 minutes late and that they have a policy if someone is 15 min late that they lose there appointment. I had been here many times in the past and almost ALL of my appointments I am waiting in the lobby at least 15-25 minutes just to be put in another room where I wait at least another 5-10 minutes to be seen. Never once did I complain. I am understanding that things happen but found it quite errogant of them to be so hypocritical. Regardless I told them to shove their appointment where the sun don't shine and went to another dr that day even closer with no problem. A week later I received a letter stating they no longer wish to see me as a patient. That was quite funny because the minute I was turned away due to circumstances beyond my control I decided I would never refer nor step foot in that office ever again anyway. Also dr walsh is very nice but I don't think she knows much since she only has 6 years experience and can't tell you about much without her laptop that she carries eveerywhere. I have never met a dr that needs a laptop to diagnose? I believe she would be lost if she could not bring that to an appointment. And finally dr walsh promised me when I asked her to that if I told her some personal things would she keep them off my records. She promised only to break that promise a few months later

September 7th, 2015