Dr. Kristine Zanotti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristine Zanotti?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 10th, 2015

Dr Zannoti spent time making sure I understood the details of the surgery and was very thorough before and after the surgery. I would highly recommend her

February 3rd, 2015

Daughter of patient

Dr. Z. wasn't my moms regular doctor but had to visit her in the hospital when her doctor was out of town. I found Dr. Z. very rude and condescending to my mother. She answered my mothers questions (she had a lot) but was backing out of the room the entire time. My mom didn't understand some things and Dr. Z. told me "you need to talk to your mother". She also told my mom, "no matter how many times you ask the same questions, you will get the same answers. You can only beat a dead horse so much" when she left the room, my daughter turned to me (she was 12) and said she didn't like her. Kids are usually a pretty good judge of charector. My mom was quite for a little while and then turned to me, and asked me if she thought she upset the doctor for asking too many questions. She definilty is lacking bedside manner for patients who aren't her regular patients. A doctor should never leave the patient not understanding what they just said. She also spoke to my mother on another occasion without any other family members in the room, it was a very upsetting conversation (telling my mother she had a small chance of survival) she then left her alone in the hospital room to think about what she just said to her. . No bedside manner!!

November 26th, 2012

Very caring Doctor

My experience with Dr. Zanotti was a very positive one. She was warm, kind and considerate. She took time to explain what she had seen on my CT Scan and what the procedure should be. She answered questions that I had and also explained an alternative procedure which may have to be taken once the surgery had started. The day of surgery she explained in detail to my son and best friend the procedure. Dr Zanotti followed up on my progress at the hospital and in every conversation she explained things in laymen's terms that was very understandable. She is a very caring person that does take time to explain and made me feel so comfortable having her for my doctor. From my experience, I would certainly recommend her.

May 14th, 2012

Wait time is 2 hours at least. Sometimes longer with out apoggy. Then she rushes the time with patient.

June 27th, 2017