A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristine Zelenkov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristine Zelenkov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristine Zelenkov, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelenkov graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zelenkov has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristine M Zelenkov MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kristine M. Zelenkov practice?
- Dr. Kristine Zelenkov has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristine Zelenkov practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Layton, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Clearfield, UT and Ogden, UT.
See Layton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.