A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristofer Bagdasarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bagdasarian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bagdasarian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagdasarian graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Bagdasarian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristofer A Bagdasarian MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kristofer A. Bagdasarian practice?
- Dr. Kristofer Bagdasarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristofer Bagdasarian practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Surgeons.