Learn more about Dr. Kristofer Matullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristofer Matullo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matullo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matullo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristofer Matullo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matullo graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Matullo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristofer Matullo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kristofer Matullo practice?
- Dr. Kristofer Matullo has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristofer Matullo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Orthopedic Surgeons.