A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristofer Matullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristofer Matullo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matullo
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matullo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristofer Matullo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matullo graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Matullo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristofer Matullo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kristofer Matullo practice?
- Dr. Kristofer Matullo has 10 office locations.
Dr. Kristofer Matullo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quakertown, PA and Wind Gap, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.